środa, 4 marca 2015

What The Chaos means?

Recently I came to the conclusion, that I myself am The Chaos. 

By Chaos I do not mean mess and destruction. I do not mean never ending war or fight. What I mean are changes. Never ending unexpected changes. Chaos of new incidents, new accidents, new surprises.

I was everything. A Happy Child. A Bullied kid. A Volunteer. A Model. A Traveller. A Lover. A Heartbroken Girl. A Student. A Hostess. An Office Worker. An Artist. A Photographer. A Painter. A Teacher. I was happy, sad, lost, lonley, found, both loved and loving, angry, devasted, broken, smart,stupid, wise, responsible, scared to death, breave as warrior, tired to the point I couldn't even move, so happy I couldn't even imagine to be more happy...

All I felt, all I was & all I learnt makes me a person I am now. I am at that point in my life when I still need to change so many things... At the point when I cannot put off decissions much longer. Changes causes The Chaos and Chaos is necessary to find New Equillibrium. It sound like fancy cliche. It sound silly. But how often we avoid changes to avoid the chaos? How much we are getting used to the old order. I am asking myself a lot of questions, but the most important is :

"What if I told you 10 years from now your life would be 
exactly the same? ". 






Some photos I made this Winter. I know it's already a March but in Poland is still snowing from time to time.

Brak komentarzy: